- EASY and FUN way to learn this fantastic sport!
- Get in the best shape of your life, without doing million crunches and thousand squats!
- Thrust-, lunge-, fleche-, and parry-away the stress of daily life
- Improve coordination, focus and fast decision-making
- FREE use of competition-grade fencing equipment for as long as you are training with us!
- Leave EVERY CLASS or training with a smile on your face :)
Modern sport with romantic flair
The sport of fencing is a uniquely classic sport. It has a history, drama, romance, style, art,
plus all of the advantages of an active physically demanding sport. Mentally it is mind consuming, allowing not a moment’s break.
A far cry from the choreographed bouts portrayed on film, the sport of fencing is dynamic, fast and athletic.
There are many benefits to participating in fencing whether as a youth or as an adult. At any age, fencing teaches good sportsmanship and self-discipline. Fencers learn to compete independently as well as for a team; they learn to enjoy winning and to learn from defeats, while becoming physically fit and healthy; and, most importantly, they learn to make complex decisions, analyze problems, and think fast. These ideals help fencers reach their potential in many areas other than fencing.
Words we live by
- right to be treated with dignity;
- showing respect to everyone, especially to those who have lost, but haven't given up trying their best;
- fencing, regardless of age or skill level;
- training hard;
- never stop improving;
- motivating and being motivated;
- fencing as a child when you are a child;
- having an opportunity to strive for success;
- having fun fencing;
Learn and train fencing with us
If you would like to learn fencing with us, come before the beginning of any class, and let us know that you'd like to try fencing. If we have the room,
you'd be welcome to join the class, as our guest, free of charge, to see for yourself what the fencing trainig is like. Come ready to exercise, in T-shirt,
long athletic or sweat pants, crew- or knee-high socks, and sneakers. If you like the class, and with coaches approval, you can then sign up for one of our
monthly classes and training programs.