Due to the COVID-19 disease outbreak, authorities have shut down sports classes, trainings, and recreational sports until further notice.
If you want to support your club, please keep paying your monthly fees through PayPal at email@example.com, to help us pay our bills through these financially challenging times.
We hold online one-on-one classes for interested students. You can attend those without restriction, and regardless of your fencing skill. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your lesson.
If you have any suggestion or are willing to help or have question to ask, or if you just feel like chatting, do not hesitate to e-mail, call, or text.
- It's EASY and FUN to learn fencing with us!
- Get in the best shape of your life, without doing million crunches and thousand squats!
- Thrust-, lunge-, fleche-, and parry-away the stress of daily life
- Improve coordination, focus and decision-making
- FREE use of competition-grade fencing equipment for as long as you train with us!
- Leave EVERY CLASS or training with a smile on your face :)
- Quicker thinking
- Higher grades and graduation rates
- More productive social relationships
How to start
If you would like to learn fencing with us, come before the beginning of any class, and let us know that you'd like to try fencing. If we have the room,
you'd be welcome to join the class, as our guest, free of charge, to see for yourself what the fencing trainig is like.
Come ready to exercise. We have all the gear for you - all we ask from you is T-shirt, long athletic or sweat pants, crew- or knee-high socks, and sneakers.
If you like the class, and with coaches approval, you can then sign up for one of our monthly classes and training programs.
It's a modern sport with romantic flair
Fencing is a uniquely classical sport. It has a history, drama, romance, style, art,
plus all of the advantages of an active, physically demanding activity. Mentally it is mind consuming, allowing not a moment’s break.
A far cry from the choreographed bouts portrayed on film, the sport of fencing is dynamic, fast, and athletic.
There are many benefits to participating in fencing whether as a youth or as an adult. At any age, fencing teaches good sportsmanship
and self-discipline. Fencers learn to compete independently as well as for a team; they learn to enjoy winning and to learn from defeats,
while becoming physically fit and healthy; and, most importantly, they learn to make complex decisions, analyze problems, and think fast.
These ideals help fencers reach their potential in many areas other than fencing.
Words we live by
- Treating everyone with dignity.
- Showing respect to everyone, especially to those who have lost, but haven't given up trying their best.
- Enjoying fencing, regardless of age or skill level.
- Training hard.
- Never stop improving.
- Motivate and be motivated.
- Being let fence as a child when you are a child.
- Striving for success.
- Believing you can!