We now hold in-person and online one-on-one lessons for interested students (for families with multiple fencers, lessons can be one-at-a-time, or together.
You can also get in full gear and we'll set up a fencing strip if you want to fence!)
For in-person lessons we have a sword, fencing mask, glove, and a jacket for you, that only you will use. Once we run out of equipment you will need to have your own to begin
lessons with us. During the lesson, we'd ask you to cover over your mouth and nose. If you need advice on face covers, please get in touch, we've been looking at options
since the Day One.
Regardless of the lesson being in-person or online, please wear appropriate footwear, so you don't slip. Otherwise, whatever you are comfortable
in is fine wih us. For fencing, you will need to have long sports pants or warmups, and crew- or knee-high socks. Please hold your epee with a glove on your hand - it's
part of training, you should train as close to actual fencing environment as we can reasonably create.
If you have any suggestion, or are willing to help, or have question to ask, or if you just feel like chatting, do not hesitate to e-mail, call, or text.
Send a pigeon if you have one!
- It's EASY and FUN to learn fencing with us!
- Get in the best shape of your life, without doing million crunches and thousand squats!
- Thrust-, lunge-, fleche-, and parry-away the stress of daily life
- Improve coordination, focus and decision-making
- FREE use of competition-grade fencing equipment for as long as you train with us!
- Leave EVERY CLASS or training with a smile on your face :)
- Quicker thinking
- Higher grades and graduation rates
- More productive social relationships
How to start
Call, e-mail, or if you are watching a lesson, approach us during a break or after the lesson, and let
us know that you'd like to try fencing. If we have the time, you'd be welcome to have an intro lesson,
free of charge, to see for yourself what the fencing is like.
Come ready to exercise. We have all the gear for you - all we ask from you is T-shirt, long athletic or sweat pants, crew- or knee-high socks, and sneakers.
If you like the lesson, and with coaches approval, you can schedule your lessons.
Group classes are currently on hold due to the Coronavirus epidemic. We will resume group classes and
trainings as soon as county health officials determine that it is safe to.
It's a modern sport with romantic flair
Fencing is a uniquely classical sport. It has a history, drama, romance, style, art,
plus all of the advantages of an active, physically demanding activity. Mentally it is mind consuming, allowing not a moment’s break.
A far cry from the choreographed bouts portrayed on film, the sport of fencing is dynamic, fast, and athletic.
There are many benefits to participating in fencing whether as a youth or as an adult. At any age, fencing teaches good sportsmanship
and self-discipline. Fencers learn to compete independently as well as for a team; they learn to enjoy winning and to learn from defeats,
while becoming physically fit and healthy; and, most importantly, they learn to make complex decisions, analyze problems, and think fast.
These ideals help fencers reach their potential in many areas other than fencing.
Words we live by
- Treating everyone with dignity.
- Showing respect to everyone, especially to those who have lost, but haven't given up trying their best.
- Enjoying fencing, regardless of age or skill level.
- Training hard.
- Never stop improving.
- Motivate and be motivated.
- Being let fence as a child when you are a child.
- Striving for success.
- Believing you can!